2013 Camaro 1SS 1LE Victory Red, Black cloth interior
Specifics to 1LE
• Tremec TR6060-MM6. Paired with a numerically higher 3.91 final-drive ratio, the close-ratio gearing of the transmission is tuned for road-racing performance. As with the ZL1, the 1LE transmission features a standard air-to-liquid cooling system for track use.
• Higher-capacity rear-axle half shafts to cope with increased levels of traction
• Strut tower brace for improved steering feel and response
• ZL1 wheel bearings, toe links and rear shock mounts for improved on-track performance
• ZL1 high-capacity fuel pump and additional fuel pickups for improved fuel delivery during high-cornering
• ZL1’s flat-bottom steering wheel, trimmed in sueded-microfiber and designed for easier heel-and-toe driving on the racetrack.
Z28 DSSV Multimatic springs and struts
• Z28 front sway bar
• 1LE rear sway bar
• Custom made delrin bushings in rear lower control and trailing arms, Z28 upper control arm bushings
• Z28 front radius arms
• Vorshlag camber plates
• 19x11 ET43 MRR FS01 Flow Forged Construction wheels. Includes an extra pair of 19x10’s
• 305/30/19 Bridgestone RE71R
• Rear Pegasus cradle sub frame bushings. These are the aluminum ones and not the cheap polyurethane.
• Stainless Power full length headers
• High flow cats
• Magnaflow resonated X pipe with elimination of factory mufflers and resonators
• Stainless Works muffler eliminator with 4 inch stainless tips
• Bungs added to headers to facilitate tuning
• Apex oil catch can with braided lines
• Texas Speed Stage 2.2 cam, pushrods, and valve springs
• CHE trunnion bushings
• Melling oil pump
• C5R timing chain
• Z28 Cold air intake
• MGW short shifter
• ZL1 clutch pedal assembly with upgraded return spring
• Skip shift eliminator
• Custom tune by Darren Nichols
• Redline transmission oil
• Blacked out bow tie and SS emblems
• Custom made 1LE badging
• Expel Ultimate paint film protection on rockers, gill area, and bottom door and fender areas
• ZL1 factory rear splash guards
• Tinted windows and tinted windshield band
• First year for the 1LE fifth gen Camaro before they changed the front and rear tail light and headlight design. Many including myself consider the 2013 model to be the best design
• Only around 1800 1LE’s were made in 2013. This car is one of 76 Victory Red 1SS 1LE’s made in 2013
• Yes the black hood wrap was removed by me
• 14,000 one owner miles with the oil changed at least every 3000 miles
• The car runs strong and sounds absolutely badass. One of the best sounding LS3 exhaust set ups I’ve heard.
• On a 1 to 10 scale, the condition of this car is as close to a 10 as you are ever going to find. It’s the Bo Derek of cars. No swirling in the paint, no paint work ect. Those that know me know I’m OCD when it comes to my cars. The engine compartment and under side are as clean as the outside and inside.
• The car is set up for autocross and in the hands of the right driver is extremely fast. Unfortunately I’m not that driver anymore
• This car needs nothing and is a no excuses drive away car. If you’re serious and see it you’ll buy it on the spot. Another interesting tidbit. This car was one of 3 1LE's produced to be brought to Camaro Fest IV in Indy. The window sticker does not show a ship to dealer, but rather Chevrolet Motor Company.
If seriously interested contact me at [email protected]
for pricing and details. Location is Granger IN near South Bend. Edit: $29,000. Will include brand new tires of your choice. Clear title.